CooVer Threads

Fashion Blog by Sara Turner

Contact

cooverthreads@gmail.com

Print Collab wit Some Gangsta Flair

Hola to all of my lovely Threadies!!!! Let me begin with saying HAPPY FALL YA'LL! Love this time of year with cooler weather. The beautiful fall colors, the amazing and charming scents that come out around this time of year, of course it wouldn't be the same without all those Pumpkin Spice flavored EVERYTHING! And.... last but not least the gorgeous and fun fashion that I can find when those silly temps start to drop. I was debating on whether to post these pictures because it totally wasn't planned posting this outfit, so my pics aren't the greatest. BUT, I thought "Hey! Why not?! Then my followers can see a little more of the "real" side and not so posed." Not to mention I love this outfit with all of me. I want to chat about how damn cute these Nike Sneakers are; the minute I laid my eyes on the vintage feel they screamed, I HAD to have them on my feet. They remind me of when I was in Jr. High aka my GANGSTA days. I like to call these my G-NIKE's. Anyone that knows me, knows that I pretty much think I'm a Gangsta. Ha ha! I'll move on to this ACE DELIVERY plaid shirt. I don't really have to go much into how great this shirt really is. I've been loving the "tied at the waste" look, another thing that brings me back to the good ol' days. I've worn this shirt a few different ways and have had fun playing around with it. Mkkkk... and these Nordstrom, BP leggings! Holy hell these are my go-to's in any event. My favorite is the wide waistband. Ahhhhhhhhhhh I can't tell you how comfy they are. Just do yourself a favor and go get ya some. A very big wardrobe essential. I had to save this Herschel Supply Co. camo backpack for last. This backpack is so durable and easy to match with just about anything. Mixin' it up with plaid to give my threads some more flair. Super fun, comfortable and.... wait for it! GANGSTA!

I have posted the links down below. Hope you have all enjoyed these THREADS I've shared today. Any comments, questions, etc... post down below.

**Don't forget to follow me on other social media sites, just a click away. Love all my Threadies! XoXo PS... I did attach the link for the sunnies I'm wearing just in case. ;)

G-Nike's | Nordstrom 
Wide waistband leggings | BP Nordstrom 
ACE Delivery plaid button up | TBD Nordstrom 
Camo Backpack | The Rail, Nordstrom
Gucci Sunnies | Nordstrom


Share this:

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. I'm basically a sucker for anything camo and that bag is amazing! Love the outfit :)

    Emma
    Www.emmacristy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet girl! I'm totally loving everything camo as well. I have always loved it. <3

    Sara

    ReplyDelete