CooVer Threads

Fashion Blog by Sara Turner

Contact

cooverthreads@gmail.com

Fall Florals

Hello, hello all! First off, thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm so dang excited to start sharing with all of you. So... my first blog post is featuring 2 items that have been sitting in my closet untouched for quite sometime, but I HAD to bust them out and show how wonderful I've found them to be. This dress I got from Urban Outfitters last season was a perfect option to wear to the Vox Magazine launch. I love the floral print on the navy base. How could you ever go wrong with navy and floral print?! YOU CAN'T! I'd have to say I'm dying over that deep V-line in the front. And who is in love with the open back? Because I know I am. I've been obsessed with my navy and gold heels from Sole Society, and what better dress to pair them with. I love this ALDO taupe clutch with the gold trim detail on the flap. Annnnnd last but not least, the Dainty Circle Lariat Necklace I snagged from BP. Nordstrom. It's subtle, yet chic. I have posted the link for the necklace down below. I'm going back for the silver one with that price. Get real! Stay tuned for my next post. I'm going to be sharing some AAAAAAMAZING pieces that I just picked up from Nordstrom Rack. Trust me, you won't want to miss them! Hope you all have enjoyed these threads! Love ya Threadies! And don't forget to subscribe and follow me on other social media links on my home page.

Share this:

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my, GOD! Your legs look so good! You should be showing those off ALL the time! And those shoes, girl they are just to die for! I am so happy I found your blog and can't wait to read your next post!

    -Love BGR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that floral patterns are back. You prove they are hot with a vengeance honey. I love the heals but I think an ankle high brown heal boot would look scrumptious with that dress.
    Love it girl ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree 1000 percent with BGR, LEGS FO DAYS, Girl!!! Shoes are to die for! I get so jealous sometimes. Nothing looks cute on a size 15 foot. I use to cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how unfair it was that i was cursed with these monsters then i met a guy who lost his feet in the war. So i guess it could be worse.

    Cant wait for more,
    RonJohn

    P.s.
    If you could concentrate on the feet a bit more in your next photo shoot, that would be AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys so much! I really appreciate the compliments and feedback. I will be sure to work those aspects in the future. Gratzi for taking the time to visit my blog. I look forward to sharing more with you. <3

    ReplyDelete